Saturday, August 2, 2008

asean dance

I wont say it was fun, but maybe more meaningful.

I got ready v fast and waited to gracia to get my hair done. She was doing hair for so many ppl like hani me and tim. in the end me zippy bel and cia were late. lol.

so we cabbed there. im thankful w did cuz ppl who took the bus had to bloody walk.

I was starving so pitoon bought me macs and me and gracia ate in the toilet.

btw fullerton toilet is 10 times nicer than our dining hall so nvm.

haha.

I was SHOCKED at pitoons CASUAL dress and of cuz i scolded him. but anw i have to admit that he still looked damn nice la. -.-

We waited outside for yenceen seeting tingyun and her bf to come before we went in.

Fullerton is nice but its like so grand till its not fun anymore. its too formal.

ANW, I saw bobby inside so i just stuck around with him. Hes soooo cute with his dimples. ^^ im obsessed. nvm.

I saw manny people. Like julian (whose v nice and manly now!), Daryl (my hot superstar junior), vivi (:D garang woman), lele (my baby), vanlow (twin), yineng, jing (who KEPT touching my boobs so GROSS omg), wanteng, huiwei etc, ning, amy, basta, tiara, yoshi and tons more.

and of course very importantly, polar my BEST FRIEND :D:D he looked so bored cuz diep wasnt there =)

so fast dance was boring. Soooo i went around with bobby and pitoon to sa hi to ppl. like both my hands were preoccupied. like their some body guards or smth. lol.



Then daryl performed! (: he's voice is mesmerizing. even guys like him. all the guys were like shouting and cheering for him. lol. and he keeps denying that. (: and rmb boy, youre the junior im the senior. respect :P



Slow dance was OK. I prefer last year i guess.



First I danced wit bobby. who said he was overwhelmed with guilt because my first dance isnt with pitoon. lol ut theres no connection. Bobbys really funny. he was like how to dance ah. damnnnn cute. I'l miss him like MAD after he leaves. Im obsessed with him dimpples. omg. so nice. i fee like taking them out of his face.



Then I danced wit polar. Ok dancing with your best friend is just WEIRD. but nevertheless he;s always been the BEST dancer i know thats why everyone CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM! and since his gf (which is also my best friend!!! dont think ive forgotten you babe) couldnt make it. So he could only dance with his good friends. so damnnnn loyal lah! =)



After that i danced with pitoon whose so err :P lol. but taking into account that he was so damnnnnn cute last night its okay. and also since hes my soulmate and he cooks and washes for me. I think im gna marry him (: JKJK



Lastly i danced with basta. It was kinda awkward at first. and i felt like killing fani and ivan. But after that it was cool. memories were like flooding my head. kinda scary. and i realised how much i miss him. seriously. ><>

After slow dance, i just went around. Cyndi talked to me to help me recover from my utter shock. Fani laughed laughed laughed. And i laughed at her and ivan too duh. trung walked me around and i ended up spitting my coke onto him cuz he kept pushing my mouth.


Basta and polar gave me pink flowers. how err......ironic? but both of them know me v well :D tim RS and pitoon gave me red.


then i took photos with daryl. girls who wanna DROOOOL over him (cuz i know alot of my friends are obsessed over him. thats just weird), ask me. and photos with jas, szecindyo (tedddy),van low ETC :D


after that polar gave me a gift and a card. OMG. He knows me best, seriousllllllyyyyyyyy. I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH HUN! YOURE THE BEST BEST BEST! :D:D:D i looooove yoooou so much. CAM ON!! <3


overall asean dance was cool lah. even though i wouldnt have went if its not compulsory. and polar and others will scold me like mad. but still.
im still obsessed wit bobbys dimples. i must make sure my son has many dimples :D

2 comments:

Andrew Lyn said...

waiiiiit.. so u mean u know daryl goh? the guy from kk? the super good looking one? lol

vernzhiang!(: said...

lol whoever dance with u damn sad): LOL

and u still haven come visit.. lousy person