Friday, August 1, 2008

JH is teaching me math, thru msn
i am pathetic
super.
I slept like mad just now.
Im happy
:D
like having a soma holiday.
Asean dance is tmw and im freaking dreading it.

Polar called me when I was sleeping. I cant rmb what he said -.- i think he said call him if im going out so we can meet up or smth. o.O im still quite sleepy.

yineng is trying to persuade me to go as dance. omg, i miss her so much
oh today during lit there was like this WHAT THE FORD=WTF thing. damn cute
JH is like ://///-ing at my math now.lol.
that day we were talking about uni and he said he wants to take "APPLIED MATHEMATICS"
ya i know damn lame. yucks
i told my math teacher " i think math is a waste of time"

and i think he's quite disappointed.

:(

but i really do think so

OMGGG! jh just said this. lok and LAUGH. or class dao-er just said this.

jh. says:
try and understand
jh. says:
albert einsten once said
jh. says:
he wasnt smart, just that he stayed on problems longer.

thats like SO not JH. what happened to the "im searching for the true meaning of why i exist guy"
hahaha

No comments: