Monday, July 28, 2008

my bros in england and hes telling me he doesnt know what to get for my bdae
i bet he'll get me food in the end.
homework is like pilling up before my eyes and i watch myself drown into complete abyss. and im helpless.
ugh. i must start studying. i cant even catch up on hw.
we had this mizuno run thing on sun to support the basketballers running their 10 km marathon. i must say i was QUITE impressed with their stamina. Andy from 12 F came in first f0r the bb team. as a whole they r quite good runners i guess. afterthat we all went for lunch. uhm the b's and the c's dont go tgt. later me huiching and wena went to velocity. actually we wanted to go newton to play basketball but the courts were occupied. so yeah. we ate yoghurt and talked like mad. lol then pitoon came over. it was quite fun :D
today after i came back form the toilet there was this huge cockroach when i entered the room staring at me. but i didnt scream. if sim was here ill be screaming down level 3 telling him to kill it. haha. and i dunno where it is now. i think angeline is gonna faint. -.-
asean dance is coming and i cant sell the ticket cuz its not allowed. i dont wanna go for my own personal reasons is that too hard to understand? i rly hope diep can make it becuz i miss her so much and its just not the same without her.
everyones telling me to just forget but its not that easy when your carrying the burden on your shoulders. its like every move i make, every step i take, i feel like something invisible is watching me.
i really wish justin mery nant giu and everyone was here.
I rly miss last year's asean dance.
Justin and giulia were here. i miss experiencing that kinda pure happiness. I rmb days before as dance we were all sitting around trying to help me get over him. and yeah it was so cool. i miss nybs.
I miss people not being able to appreciate us.
I miss gui swooooning over the red shirt and black shirt guy (LOL!)
I miss him i guess????
thats a majorly major reason why i dont wanna go.
we got tgt durin as dance.
I made justin pisseeeedddddd, maaaaaaaaaad for doing so but i still did anw.
I made gui laugh at me like crazyyyyy

one in US one in Switzerland one in SG.
I feel like theres one huge barrier between us.

2 comments:

Rệp said...

honey im so sorry i can't make it. But if you decide to go, I want you to reallyyyyy have fun there, or else people are gonna feel so bad forcing you to go :( anyway do what's best for you

And the good news is....
IM GOING TO SINGAPORE!
I AM GONNA BE THERE FROM MONDAY 4TH AUG TO SUNDAY 10TH AUG. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ARRANGE SOME OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME SO WE CAN MEET UP HONEYYYYYYY. IM HOLDING ON TO THE FLIGHT TICKET ALREADY HAHA THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTPONING!!!

Verrn said...

omgggg. yay!!!! but will polar be hogging you???? i rly wanna see youuuuuu. im gona kill polar if he hogs u seriously! im soooo excited
i have soooo much to tell you!!!!!!