Sunday, July 20, 2008

crazy.

HI JUSTIN. HI DIEP. HI POLAR. HI SIM!
I was just looking at last years asean dance photos.
all i can say is..OUCH.
So much has changed.

We're not tgt anymore.

Justin left for US.

Mery and Nant r gone.

Chuenyang is gone too.

I dont talk to julian anymore.

I see polar like once in 6 months.

Guilia is gone too.

Lenk is having problems. ( sweetheart cheerup i love u)

Its getting creepy. everyone i was ever close to. GONE.
wtf. lats yr when i was about to leave, so tempted to withdraw, polar called me and said he thinks he's cursed. cuz everyone close to him is leaving. and he got rly upset.
OMG thats how i feel now.
and i just read a comment polar left me long time ago :"ur getting emo and thats not healty hun"/
omg made me laugh like mad
cuz i start to rmb, (WHEN HE WAS NOT ATTACHED) how emo he was. Reversal of roles. but thanks to diep he;s alright now.
I really dont wanna lose anyone anymore.
I was talking to jiahao. NO 32A, i do not have a crush on him thanks. He's really great to talk to! seriously. i felt much better after knowing he shares the same thoughts as me.
Poeple only get competitive when their jealous and they know their better.
Thanks so much JH! XD

andddddd. a miracle happened. I finished my fuctions. Thanks to some player. nvm. im ok if my friends are players but as long as im not being played. ha ha ha ha ha. :P
i dont wanna take ANYONE for granted anymore. I SWEAR. thats like a bloody damn promise to myself. and everyone i ever let down.
I am not gonna be spoilt for choices that i abandon people who love me.
im a beeeeeeetttcccchh.
on a happier note.....trungs bdae is coming up. im v excited :D:D:D:D:D
oh and yesterday me jeremy trung and candice went to eat ice cream. it was damn cool. me and trung were debating that whether its wrong to fall for ur best friend. TO ME ITS DAMN WRONG. to him its fine. me and jer think the same way. must be the malaysian power.
im trying to imagine. if jer and candice get married in 10 yrs time. omg. damn scary. but most of all, poor candice. LOL!
i rly loooove my batchmates. what would i do without them??

theres this damn cutttteeee guy in the hostel. GUESS WHO!!!!!!!! muahahaha. i sound like some pervert. OK its marcus :D cute lil p6 boy.

No comments: