Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MONITOR LIZARD :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!

okay my math teacher is so funny.
He was like telling met os tudy vectors and ignore the test tmw (vectors not counted)
and suddenly he said ok i dun wanna give the test anymore cuz theres no element of suprise.
walaoooo. thats like the weirdest sms i ever receieved from a teacher but still he's my fav math teacher anw.
so...i told him to do concept map tmw cuz i didnt do hw (as usual-.-)

the moe interview was damn funny. andy was there my only friend. and everyone else being interviewed were boys so it was like so weird.
and the interview was damn informal. i figure she alr wants to take everyone in. and i seriously dont wanna be the only girl. its like the boys voices were so low and echoing in my head like some kinda fly and i got damn intimidated :< extremely unhealthy.
i wanted to meet up with polar but he REJECTED ME. yes hun you rejected me. diep pls scold him :< cuz he had some recent messed up haircut or smth. how....vain. lol.

lit has been getting on my nerves. i just submitted the worst essay i ever written in my life and it broke my heart to see it go into the teachers hands. i sound like some kinda freak but i really wanna do well for lit okay.

justin said that me and elvis have equal amnt of love. that seriously sucks considering elvis is some BLOOOOOOODY soft toy. thanks huh. annnd someone is more impt than me alr. i wonder WHO! haha.

the most interesting part of today was that i saw a bloody freaking HUGE monitor lizard on the way back home with pitoon. i think its the best day of my life. my dad said im mad. oh well. i have this obsession for big reptiles. i hate small yellow fugly lizards cuz i dont want them to get stuck in my hair. triple GROSSSSSSS. but i saw it in the drain running away. its huge like my torso size. pitoon s telling everyone i exaggerate but trust me im not. i m still v excited i dont think ill ever recover from it. i mean the thing is wild ok. how COOL is that. its brown and it has a big fat taillll. but i only caught a glimpse of it. i waited for 15 mins for it to come out again but unfortunately it didnt. i even made pitoon go down and check but he couldnt find anyth. and that broke my heart T.T i really wanna see it again. its just cool. then i ran back to boarding to tell everyone i could about it. and the ahm looked equally amused. but all my guy batchmates gave me the -.- and jeremy or pitoon even said that i can form a reptile club in sch with a SARCASTIC tone. ughhhhhhhhh ><

trungs bdae tmw. (: say heartfelt 100000000x or else ur not gonna get the gift. minh said ur starting to love ur feet more than your head but thats alright cuz i still love u alot!
(:

No comments: